Night at Twelve Errard


Last weekend my sister Finding Femme invited Olivia (from Lyn & I) as well as myself to stay at Twelve Errard, a local apartment available for short stays. I was excited about the fact that I was getting some time away with the girls without even having to travel far away.



The apartment stayed in was quite large with a bedroom for each of us. The accommodation is styled with french provincial and modern décor. The apartment is right in the centre of town so we were able to walk to local cafes and restaurants. 





We stayed up late eating takeaway, watching TV and having fun. I was also able to enjoy an amazing sleep in. We had a fantastic breakfast out on the balcony using the pretty high tea stand from the dining table and then we lazed around relaxing, reading and pampering ourselves. 



Finding Femme had picked up some face masks from local store Sweet Fern which were suitable for sensitive skin. On Saturday I was also able to walk to the local café on the corner and meet Roo and the Captain for a cup of tea. 




This week I remarked to a group of girlfriends how fun it was that they should do it too. It’s an easy way to have break and spend time with friends without really having to travel far. 

If you are thinking about visiting Ballarat or like us, considering a local getaway you can find out more about Twelve Errard here.



Location: Twelve Errard
Photos: FindingFemme, Liv, Mum and me!


Follow: Instagram | Pinterest | Facebook | Bloglovin