Winter Walk




This evening FindingFemme and I went for a short stroll around the lake. The leaves on the trees have turned a beautiful yellow and the sky is clear for some amazing sunsets. The weather is still mild during the day, but in the evening it becomes very cold.


















I love winter time and I love being able to get out my long winter coats and boots. I think anyone who lives in the Goldfields needs to have an extra large wardrobe, as we really need lots of clothes for such distinct seasons. Winter is a great time of year, and it increases your appreciation of the other seasons.  I love living in a climate with a real autumn and winter.

Unfortunately most of my coats will no longer do up around the waist. Although things have not been too cold just yet, I went out and bought some warmer layers. I invested in this gorgeous poncho from Forever New and have been wearing it religiously most evenings. I have chosen to belt it for the time being. I am not one to usually wear knits as they can look bulky, but this one is thinner than most yet still very warm.

Enjoy these beautiful evenings..




Get The Look
Knit Poncho: Forever New
Long sleeve top: Portmans
Belt: Target
Maternity Jeans: H&M
Earrings: Lovisa
Boots: Jo Mercer
Photos: FindingFemme






Labels: , , , , , , , , ,