Casual Sunday




Today was a pretty special day. We officially made our first purchase for baby! After we bought the baby car seat the man in the shop asked if we were madly getting everything together for the birth and was a little surprised when we told him it was the first thing we've bought. I guess we're just really relaxed. There are enough things to stress about when expecting a baby without worrying about the things that are in your control. We'll get everything we need in time; we don't need to pressure ourselves to hurry.




One of the perks of pregnancy is that my hair is not really falling out and has become really thick and shiny. I'm enjoying it while it lasts. It is growing really quickly too, which means I need more trips to the hairdresser. My usual hairdresser is on maternity leave so I am finding it difficult to work out who I trust to colour it in her absence. I hate going to other hairdressers because I am very particular about what I want. I also feel the "cheaters guilt" when seeing other hairdressers. Am I the only person who  feels this?? 






It's starting to get colder here on the Goldfields and time to start getting out the thermals! I'm wearing a thermal top under my blouse that my dear Mum bought me last year. I usually purchase thermal tops in a basic cut and classic colour to wear during the winter months. I can still wear them because the fabric is so stretchy it fits over my growing bump.

Finding Femme took these casual snaps after a wonderful afternoon at the Ballarat Art Gallery. We always check out some of the recent exhibitions although on this occasion we visit the new cafe The Salon. You can check out some pics of The Salon here.










Get The Look
Jacket: Zara
Blouse: Bardot
Belt: Target
Maternity Jeans: H&M
Earrings: Lovisa
Boots: Jo Mercer
Photos: FindingFemme







Labels: , , , , , , , ,